My sixth BB Enrolment is over.
I don't think I attended the first one though: I believe I was sick that day. But all the same, this one marks the end of my BB journey.
Will there be more to come? I don't know.
It feels weird growing up and no longer being a Boy. I want to return to serve but I don't know if I'm up for it. I don't know if I'm mature enough to take the position of an instructor or (eventually) officer. If I do return, I want to be 100% committed and not like some I've seen appearing once in a while. We'll see about it I guess.
Had a nice late-night chat with DK last night. He asked me about some things I regretted doing/not doing in primers, and that really got me thinking about my entire journey in BB. Maybe that'll be content for another post.
-Jont
No comments:
Post a Comment