This week has been pretty slack, with nothing (much) due. But next week things will begin to get hectic again. I'm trying to clear my BM IA this week so I can focus on my EE/TOK essay/assessed physics IAs/econs IA/written task/critical response/physics test next week.
Yea.
I guess the result of the past two weeks' torment is that I've come to a realisation about the entire point of caring too much about other people: there isn't much of one. It's occurred to me that I should focus on my studies now. My duty to the company has been completed and there's no need (now at least) to continue to worry about the people there at the expense of myself. I've given so much of myself to the company as a whole and the people there as individuals and I think it's quite enough. It's very draining trying to love everyone and I cannot cope with that and my schoolwork and my life right now. Perhaps a hiatus would be in order, for me to collect my thoughts and feelings, to complete all my IAs and IBs and then think where to proceed from there.
I'm making a conscious effort not to be involved in any BB activities now. If they value what I can bring to them they will call me back and I will be happy to serve, but if not then I will leave this to be thought about another time.
-Jont
No comments:
Post a Comment