Saturday, April 14, 2012

moving on

Blaze was today.

It felt weird watching them leave on the bus. We could only wave, watch the bus disappear into the dead of the night and return to sleep. I had my time, and now it's gone. More things like that will come. One day I'll realise the things I enjoyed doing as a child I would no longer be able to hold on to. I don't want to grow up. I love the way (most) things are now (yesterday) and I don't want to lose it.

Nothing much I can do about it I guess. I'm slowly losing everything I once held on so tightly to. And I miss them. Especially the people. I miss the times when my family was still even slightly functional. When we could dine together without one party plotting the death of the other. I miss the friends I had (who themselves have now grown up and moved on). Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm still living in the past. Maybe that's why it hurts so terribly.

-Jont

No comments:

Post a Comment