Math portfolio tomorrow!
I guess this represents the beginning of the crap that is to come. The calm before the storm is over, and the figurative shit is about to get real. I don't know if I'm looking forward to it or not. On one hand, I would love to just have a slack life filled with boredom. On the other, I look forward to challenges. There is a certain exhilaration that comes with pushing yourself. Like how I enjoy running because it gets me to that state when my body says stop but my mind says keep going. It's a battle of willpower. And I find it thrilling. Amid all the pain and suffering that is to come, I believe I can find satisfaction. Like that awesome feeling you get after you run your 2.4km in good time, even though it's painful along the way. One day, I'll hold my IB cert in my hands and find that it was all worth it. All the pain, and the suffering, all the sleepless nights. And one day, when I meet my Saviour and He holds me in His hands, I'll find that it was all worth it. All the pain, all the suffering, all the sleepless nights.
Countdown to Math Port submission:
-Jont
No comments:
Post a Comment