I can't say I wasn't expecting it, but now that it's finally here I don't quite know what to do. Everything's going to change. What I am used to is going to disappear. Forever. I don't really like that feeling. I don't like that I have to go through it alone. At least if there's someone to share the experience it wouldn't feel so bad. But I'll just have to bite my lip and move on.
On another note, one of my good friends may be leaving the school. I hate it how every time I get close to someone they just have to go somewhere. Maybe there's something about me that whatever close relationship I find myself in has to end abruptly and at the worst possible time. I also don't know why I get so close to these people.
If you're reading this, no matter if they let you stay or not, I'll always be your friend. Even though we've known each other for a few months and didn't really talk that much, I still consider you a good friend. Keep working hard and things will work out eventually.
-Jont
No comments:
Post a Comment