(I'll be jumping around from topic to topic, so don't worry if some aren't relevant to you or you don't understand it)
IP symposium was fun. We had no lessons, no homework, so I wasted time not doing anything productive.
Term three has started and is slipping by quickly. I don't want my sec 4 year to end. I want it to last forever because it's so awesome and fun. But, well, good things have to end for better things to come...
ROD is next week. I don't know how I feel. Happy? Sad? I sure will miss being admin, but I guess it's a closure for everything that has happened during my four years there. I'm changing, okay? If people don't want to see that, then I don't really care. I don't care that the sec 4s are my first family. If they don't want to act like family then they can all go to west coast park and fly kite.
Sir Gareth, if you're reading this, don't judge me. I know that under your smiley buff exterior is a cunning over-analysing mind. And please, if you don't know the full story then judge, or you'll just be like the people above. I am willing to do more in BB if you'll just give the chance. I think a lot of people are. You need to know the sentiment on the ground. LTC split the cohort up. You know that. The process of fixing it hasn't been completed. You know that. But here I have a hope that Primers will bring a new beginning. But that will mean leaving all matters of the past behind. Leave all your judgements and conclusions behind, because quite frankly a lot of them are outdated. You want news from the ground? Here it is.
So umm I revived the Carnivorous Plants Club. I'm quite excited, really, because I know that we can accomplish so much. We have two years to basically do whatever the heck we want in school. That'll be awesome, right? Yeah. So.
I think I've been changing a lot. God's been working in me. I see the reason for everything (well, most things) that have happened in the past few months. It's like some big freaking jigsaw puzzle. Did I use that analogy somewhere before? It sounds kinda familiar. Anyway, something's stirring, but I've yet to know what it is.
And well, I think we're drifting further apart. You used to talk to me about stuff, but now it's just shallow talk. Why do I bother to care so much when you don't appreciate it? I don't know why I care so much =\
In other news, happy 200th post!
-Jont
No comments:
Post a Comment